Friday, October 22, 2010

Akai SynthStation 25 arrived

And finally I could put my hands on it
And must say playing with it feels like i have a new kind of hybird hardware synth with a proper lcd screen. Feels great.
Application of course needs some improvements ( presets saving, drum editor, changing, uploading drum samples, and first of all live recordning possibility !!! etc) but synth editor is nice, "feels like hadware" pefromance editor - good arp, and playable keyboard as well.

I' ve tried iVoxel and it also works great you can even use iphone's builtin mic to have live input.

3 comments:

  1. Can you try it with an iphone 4 please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry dont have one iphone 3g too slow 3gs good performance dont know if iphone 4 works with it my guess is that yes but better double check

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked that the iphone 4 works smothly!!!

    ReplyDelete