Monday, October 31, 2011
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Announcing the all-new iAudioInterface2. Designed from the ground up to work with all of the current Apple iOS products, iAI2 is the perfect companion to AudioTools, and the perfect stereo audio interface for all your iOS apps.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPod touch 4, and iPad, iAudioInterface has these major features:
* 48V Phantom-powered XLR microphone input, with up to 50dB of gain**
* Balanced line input for transfer function measurements
* Balanced line output for signal generation
* Toslink digital audio output, mirrors line out at full level, also supports Dolby Digital 5.1 AC3 test signals (optional in AudioTools)
* Internal li-ion battery, draws no power from your device
* When charging with the included external adapter, also charges your attached iOS device, including iPad.
* Digital audio link to iOS device for lowest noise, and best quality. Uses our own A/D converters and DAC with precision USB audio clock recovery
iAI2 is the perfect companion for AudioTools, and also works with many iOS audio Apps, including Garageband, Skype, SignalScope, Mulit-Track Recorder, and more. Note that Apple does not support dock mics with the phone app.Price: $399.99 Available October 2011
Standard XLR microphone connector.
Switchable 48V phantom power available that meets all specs for voltage and current.
Input gain 0dB to +50dB in 9 preset gain stages, set from within AudioTools.
Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) @+50dB gain -112dBu A-weighted
Microphone appears to iOS app as left input channel.
Digital Audio Output
Optical Toslink PCM digital audio output, sample rate 32k/44.1k/48k, set from iOS device. 16-bit (current iOS maximum).
Supports output of Dolby Digital AC3 Dolby Digital 5.1 test signals, and DTS 6.1 test signals, optional in AudioTools. Requires iOS5.
Fully balanced 1/4" TRS line input, appears to iOS app as the right input channel.
May be switched to a stereo unbalanced input.
Three gain ranges, selected from AudioTools
Input Impedance 40k balanced, 20k unbalanced
-80dBU to -10dBu
-60dBu to +15dBu
-40dBu to +40dBu
Fully balanced 1/4" TRS mono line output.
Maximum output level +12dBu
Output may be switched to stereo, suitable to drive 32 Ohm headphones.
ADC and D/A Converters
For dock-connector digital audio, the iOS device sets the sample rate and bit depth of the signal. Currently Apple supports 32kHz, 44.1kHz, and 48kHz sample rates, all at a bit depth of 16 bits.
We license a proprietary high-resolution USB clock recovery algorithm that provides a highly stable timebase for our converters. This recovered-clock digital audio signal is presented unaltered at the optical TosLink output. Sample rate converters are never used in our hardware.
iAI2 uses Wolfson stereo codec with a 24-bit multi-bit sigma delta ADC and switched capacitor multi-bit sigma delta DACs, which operates at an oversampling rate of 128fs for both ADC and DAC.
Internal li-ion Battery
Charge time 3 hours.
Run time 4-5 hours depending on usage.
iOS Device Charging
High-current charging designed for iPad, will also fast-charge iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4.
Charges with 10V - 18V DC, 5.5mm connector with 2.1mm pin, pin positive. Requires 1.5A min. Ships with 12VDC 1.5A universal AC charger with multiple plug configurations.
Works with iPhone 4, iPod touch 4, and iPad.
Does not work with older Apple iOS products.
Monday, October 3, 2011
This release offers a slew of new fx: a high-pass filter, bit crusher, compressor, expander, limiter, and splitter.
- New compressor sidechaining template.
- Added a button that previews sounds in the Gridlok load menu.
- Improved RS3 performance for fast note triggering.
- Fixed a bug in the turntable that made the tonearm vanish.
- Fixed an issue where individual samples from factory presets did not appear in gridlok menus.
- Improved sample previewing in sample-browsing menus.
- Fixed a bug that cause devices to lock up when dragging from device list.
- Fixed a routing bug that caused cables to be drawn from the wrong device.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
The i436 professional microphone is designed specifically for iPad ,iPhone and iPod Touch, with outstanding performance for accurate recording without distortion. It is a very small microphone to carry in the life application to record vocal and instrument on your iPhone.